Monday 30 July 2012

Powerball South Africa and Lotto Facts



I was wondering how many millionaires have been made in South Africa since the lotto started, as well as millionaires made from the Powerball, Sportstake and Wina Manje. Looking at the facts, there is a lot of people who have benefited in playing the lotto, I just hope that they invested well and made their winnings work for them.

Here are some facts and stats that you might find interesting:

Powerball

  • 50 people have been made millionaires
  • 3,854,117 have enjoyed some monetary benefits from playing the Powerball.
 
Lotto and Lotto Plus 

  •  1079 have become millionaires
  • There has been over 362,392,472 winners through the lotto and lotto plus
 Sportstake
 
  •  There have been 147349 jackpot winners and counting to date.
  • Total winners for sportstake are 11,264,501 and counting


Wina Manje

  • There have been 261 high tier winners so far
  •  Total winners however are a whopping 35,838,871 and counting

What I would love to do is to find out from some lotto winners and find out what they have done with their money, if they have invested well and if the money actually set them up for a comfortable life. 



Those who did not invest well should also have a story to tell, because there must be lessons that they must have learned from the experience of suddenly having a lot of money at their disposal.










3 comments:

  1. are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia from ca USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr  Sunny has rendered to me for  getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email solutioncentre911@gmail.com Also specialize i1) love Spell
    2) Spells divorce
    3) Spells of marriage
    4.) pregnancy problems
    contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: solutioncentre911@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Sambo cast a spell for me per my request. I bought a lottery ticket the day you cast my spell. Guess What guys? I hit 4 of 6 and won 7,000.000.00 Dollars! Then I received a letter from the hospital stating that the $ 7,000.00 bill I owed was settled .I want you to know that, your lottery spell have make me to win millions of dollars. Then a week later I won 100.000.00 thousand dollars,Thank you Dr Sambo for your genuine spell. Am very grateful for what your wonderful lottery numbers did for me, i own a house and a car right now. Am free from debts.thank you for casting the lottery spell for me. I was trying to settle a job action and after the lottery winning spell you did, I received a settlement. I am now self employed. If you are at there looking for a real and a genuine spell caster,search NO MORE. Dr.Sambo is there to help you to win and be rich forever.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com Whats , App. him now +1(267)527-9481 

    ReplyDelete